the material technology, Copper Oxide (CuO) is often used for various appliions such as photoalyst due to its narrow band gap energy, nontoxic and cheap . CuO is generally synthesis with different methods such as hydrothermal method, microemulsion, and solid vapor phase growth .
CuO doped zinc oxide particles were successfully prepared by solgel Pechini method at 500 C. XRD and SEM techniques were used to characterize the CuOdoped ZnO samples. The photoalytic degradation of nonylphenol polyethoxylate a nonionic surfactant was investigated in aqueous solution using CuOZnO nanoparticles. The degradation was studied under different conditions such as the .
Recent progress on preparation of kaolinbased composite and its appliion in photoalysis: Wang Hui, Yang Wei, Liu Zheng, Li Jun, Qiu Xinhong, Guo Sheng School of Chemistry and Environmental Engineering,Wuhan Institute of Technology, Wuhan 430205
SolventFree Synthesis of CuO/HKUST‑1 Composite and Its Photoalytic Appliion Ming Jin,† Xuefeng Qian,‡ Junkuo Gao,*,‡ Jihua Chen,§ Dale K. Hensley,§ Hoi Chun Ho,§ Rebecca J. Percoco,∥ Christopher M. Ritzi,∥ and Yanfeng Yue*,∥ †College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Qufu Normal University, Qufu, Shandong 273165, P. R. China ‡Institute of Fiber Based New Energy ...
This study reports on the synthesis, characterization of polystyrene(PS)/CuOFe2O3 nanocomposites, and their appliion as hydrophobic coatings. CuO and Fe2O3 materials were synthesized from natural materials by the milling method. Meanwhile, the PS/CuOFe2O3 nanocomposites were synthesized by the solgel method. Furthermore, the hydrophobic .
· In the last decade, preparing the nanoalyst via photoalytic capability by using green synthesis methods has been an idea for researchers. Plant extracts for the biological synthesis of nanoparticles have received more attention because it is inexpensive, simple, environmentally safe and nontoxic [   ].
Onepot synthesis of CuO nanoflowerdecorated reduced graphene oxide and its appliion to photoalytic degradation of dyes†. Sen Liu a, Jingqi Tian ab, Lei Wang a, Yonglan Luo a and Xuping Sun * a a State Key Lab of Electroanalytical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun 130022, Jilin, P. R. China.
Effect of calcination process on the gas phase photodegradation by CuOCu 2 O/TiO 2 nanocomposite photoalyst Fahimeh Ansari1, Saeed Sheibani*,1, Uriel CaudilloFlores2, Marcos FernándezGarcía2 1School of Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. 2Instituto de álisis y Petroleoquímica, CSIC.
Photoalytic removal of water and air pollution has received much attention today. Many photoalysts based on semiconductors have been developed and used. Binary and even ternary composites have been developed to solve the drawback of semiconductors, including high band gaps and short life time of charge carriers. In this study, a threecomponent composite of TiO2/CuO.
· Preparation, characterization and photoalytic performance of heterostructured CuO–ZnOloaded composite nanofiber membranes Inorganic semiconductor oxides loaded on composite nanofibers (CNFs) have been widely applied in environmental monitoring, industry, aviation, and transportation.
CuO/BiVO4 coupled semiconductor was prepared by hydrothermal method and impregnation method. The samples were characterized by UVVis diffuse reflectance spectroscopy(UVVisDRS) and electrochemical technology. UVVisDRS characterization revealed that loading CuO on BiVO4 almost did not change the absorption range. Linear sweep voltammetry(LSV) and Tafel characterization .
The manuscript reports facile one step synthesis of CuO semiconductor nanorods by solgel aaproach for photoalytic and bioremediation appliions. Spectroscopic characterization along with Xray diffractometry and electron microscopy studies confirmed the formation of nanorods with 12 to 14 nm diameter and 50100 nm length. As synthesized nanorods were subjected to photoalytic ...
SDSCuO/TiO 2 can still degrade hydrophile pollutants but its capacity is weaker than that degrading hydrophobic pollutants. Biodegradability of printing and dyeing wastewater is promoted after treated by SDSCuO/TiO 2 SDS influence absorbing dosage on alyst surface by its dispersing condition in water to affect alyst surface hydrophobic capacity.
This work aims to synthesize and characterize a material that can be used as an effective alyst for photoalytic appliion to remove both organic and inorganic compounds from wastewater. In this context, sillenite Bi12ZnO20 (BZO) in a pure phase was synthesized using the sol–gel method. Before calcination, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) analysis was done .
· respect to photoalytic appliion has not been very promising so far due to its low visible light utilization efficiency, low surface area and high electron–hole recombination rate Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics Novel βC 3N 4/CuO nanoflakes: facile synthesis and unique photoalytic performance
· A highly efficient visiblelightdriven gC 3 N 4 /CuO hybrid nanocomposite alyst with different molar contents of CuO are successfully fabried via a simple liquid phase synthesis process and applied to the degradation of Rhodamine B (RhB) solution. The results reveal that monodisperse CuO nanoparticles with a size of less than 10 nm are uniformly distributed on the surface of gC 3 N 4 ...
· Due to the large surface area of greensynthesized TiO2CuOChromite nanoalysts (NCs) and accumulations of bioactive phytochemicals on its surface, it was used for an efficient and safe synthesis of nitriles and also an environmentally friendly process of water treatment. For the first time, a rapid, economic, onepot, solventless and safe protocol is .