Used normal wear, i have a very nice smithy lathe with the mill and drill is very good condition and used very of extras to go with mounted to a very thick plate of aluminum for does need new belts, the oring type, but they are cheap and easy to also have the complete manual for also include a kennedy tool box full of precision.
Lathe. This is One Lot of 2 Lathes, Make: Smithy, Model: 1340 Elite I Max, 1500w 220v, Both Have Been Used For Parts to Keep Other Machines Running, These Would Be Good For Parts And Contact Whitney Mille...
· 10/27/2020. Nov 21, 2008. #15. SMyers said: No dale don't go to the darkside! If you can wait For what you will pay for a smithy you can get a nice SB 9 or 10 inch lathe and a small mill. (and nicer benchtop or something like a clausing 8520 or similar rockwell mill) plus most of the tooling needed.
Used Smithy Granite Max Combo Lathe Mill Drill . Used smithy granite max combo lathe mill drill 13 x 24 used smithy granite max combo lathe mill drill, mx, 2 axis smithy dro, tool post holders, stand with casters, harvest drill, bed clamp sets, extra compound with 4 way tool post, drill chuck and arbor, 3 jaw chuck, live center, chuck for milling head, a2943.
COMBO Lathe Vertical Milling Slide Fixed Base Swivel Base (4" x 5") For Myford 7. Brand New. C Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. or Best Offer. +C shipping. from India. S p L 7 o n 0 Y R T s o r e d F 1 K.
· Suppressor Special! Texas Hunting Forum. For sale is a used Smithy 1324 lathe/mill combo. Machine is in great shape and includes a digital read out (DRO), stand, engine hoist to move, and tooling. I also have available various size/grade tubing and round bar (to be negotiated). Would be the ultimate addition to your garage to finish 80% ...
· Used the lathe to turn it down to the correct OD (to fit snug into the QCTP, cut it to length, and used a tap for the internal thread. Not the most pretty thing, but it works. But then after doing that, I saw on the smithy website they sell a "chicago bolt" that I .
Smithy Granite 1324 Metal Lathe 2 600 . Shop Smithy Granite 1324 Mill, Drill, Lathe 2995 (Shrewsbury) Shop Smithy Granite 1324,Mill, Drill, Lathe, it has 2 as read out 4 place, path accrite to .0005per part, Collrt attachment 4 and 3 has chuck, GN1300 stairs Brushless Dc motor conversion, Tool Post quick change and holders, drills, toolbites, miles, plus a .
· 3 in 1 lathemilldrill., 11:50 PM. Getting rid of the old Atlas 10" lathe Whats the opinion of the 3 in 1 lathes I've got a small space and don't use a metal lathe very often, but when I do I need a reliable tool. Your opinion of the Grizzly 9731 combo ( 1400 ), or the Smithy Line, or the Shoptask line Eldorado line.
· I have a Smithy Granite 1324 and it's a better lathe than mill. It has power feed on the X and Y axes which produce good finishes on my parts. I built my gyro from scratch and the machine did everything I needed it to. The biggest limitation is the reach of the mill and the height over the table.
· Used Smithy Lathes And Mills For Sale. Used Smithy Lathes And Mills For Sale 10 out of 10 based on 69 ratings. Looking for used CNC machines? specializes in providing end users the chance to bid on and buy used machinery. Browse our inventory photos .. Enco 9×20 Lathe Leather Tablet Sleeve Google is compensated by these merchants.
· Smithy is variable speed, ("02800"), Shoptask belt drive. Although a little more money, a square column mill drill and an inexpensive (think HF) 12x36 lathe will run rings around a 3n1 if you have the space and ability to manhandle the machines into place., 06:42 PM #7. Dave G.
· Lathe/Mill Combo by Smithy. Excellent condition, little use, ready to go ! Asking 1475 or best cash offer OR Trade for car/truck/bike/sled/atv/etc/etc/etc. SEND PICS ...
· 13" x 24" Used Smithy Granite MAX Combo Lathe Mill Drill, Mdl. 1324 MX, 2 Axis Smithy DRO, Tool Post Holders, Stand With Casters, Harvest Drill, Bed Clamp Sets, Extra Compound with 4 Way Tool Post, Drill Chuck and Arbor, 3 Jaw Chuck, Live Center, Chuck For Milling Head, #A2943
· Having used a Lathe/mill combo, I would not recommend one. They do neither thing well. I would find a used lathe and mill. My import 9x20 is OK as long as I don't take heavy cuts, but I really want a larger lathe with a bigger spindle thru hole. Using modified a minimill right now until I find a real mill. After that I will replace the lathe ...